Adult Orthodontic Treatment
Dr. Rozen is a board-certified member of the American Association of Orthodontists, which recommends an orthodontic screening for all adults, as this can reveal ways to prevent or improve periodontal problems in conjunction with regular dental treatment.
Orthodontic treatment for adults paired with dental care can:
- Help prevent or reduce further bone loss around teeth
- Improve the ability of the dentist to restore missing teeth
- Improve aesthetics for a better smile and facial appearance
- Improve function of the teeth
- Improve self-confidence and self-esteem
- Improve oral health
By working together, the patient's orthodontic and dental teams can achieve more complete and precise results for a fantastic smile.